When you’re marketing something it’s tremendously important to understand who you’re communicating with and what’s important to them. That’s because, at it’s core, marketing is an exchange of value. The better you understand who your customers are, the better position you’re in to create that value.
In the case of Take Back Your Brain!, the value is in the relevance of the articles I write to help you achieve your goals. No relevance, no value. No value, no point! Therefore, in order for TBYBk! to be more successful, I need to make sure the content is as relevant for you as possible. I could guess how to do that, but I don’t need to. Instead, I can think like a marketer and just ask you.
Pick a question
It would be enormously helpful for me to hear your answers to any of the following questions. To participate in the survey just pick the question you’re most interested in and write your answer in the comment form below.
1. What are your goals?
- What behaviors you are interesting in changing?
- What goals you would like to achieve?
- How do you think personal marketing might be able to help?
2. Have you tried personal marketing yet?
- Have you tried any of the advertising techniques described in TBYB!?
- If so, how well have they worked?
- If not, what do you think has prevented you from taking action?
3. What would make TBYB! better for you?
- What kinds of articles do you find most helpful?
- How do you think I could improve TBYB! to better meet your needs?
4. I hate surveys. Just let me get to the point
- What else would you like me to know about you?
Note: Your responses are completely anonymous unless you choose to provide identifying information. For example, if you’re not comfortable leaving your email address just make one up (the software only requires you to enter something that looks like email).
Thank you very much for contributing to the evolution of personal marketing!